Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Transfer History Pt. 1

Well, over the past few days, I've wrote some stuff regarding the transfer that I'm going to post now - but I'll post them in several entries as some can be a bit long.

From October 27, 2006:


It is now the night before the transfer. I just got back from a pumpkin carving party, and I am going to bed. I’ve been anxious all day. I haven’t been able to get much work done at work. Hopefully, when I drink all that water tomorrow, I won’t float away! Well, I should try and get some sleep. We still need to wake up early to do the PIO shot @7, then at 9:30, I have to do the prometrium. Then at 10:30, start drinking all that water. I feel really hopeful that this will work. I am trying my hardest to keep a positive attitude. November 7 won’t come soon enough. Alright, I’m really going to sleep now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home