Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 16, 2006

Relief & Soreness

Oh, what a relief! The issue at work that’s been stressing me out lately has been resolved and just in time too – and I really mean just in time. I swear it seemed like some higher being was making it so I couldn’t get this issue resolved – with the earthquake in Hawaii yesterday (I work for a retailer who is opening a new store in Hawaii tomorrow), then the store’s phone lines were down so they couldn’t fax information out to a federal agency in VA. Gah! But things worked out and all is good as they were able to fax information to the agency just as our contact was leaving for the day. The six-hour time difference between HI and VA was kind of a stress inducer for a bit.

Also happening today was a visit to the RE’s office for some blood work. All I have to say right now about that now is “OUCH!” My teeny tiny veins were not wanting to get any bigger, so they went ahead and took blood FROM MY HAND! My hand still hurts almost 6 hours later.

I sit here and wait for the nurse to call me to let me know if the dosage for the stims will be the same as they’ve been the last couple nights. Speaking of the stims, my tummy is seriously sore from all the shots I’ve been doing there. I probably should go to some other place on my body to do the shots, but I feel the most comfortable giving the shots there.

Anyway, that’s all for now!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    so sorry about the blood draw today. I wish I could loan you my good veins for a couple of weeks. I say keep shooting up in the belly. I'd rather have one sore spot (even VERY sore) than to have multiple areas of my body be sore all at once. But that's just me.

    And whew! about the work thing. Sounds like it was practicially a Hollywood movie with that ending! LOL

     
  • At 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ugh, I've had blood drawn from my hand as well when my arm veins went on strike. I feel your pain - it hurts!

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I am sorry that your blood draw didn't go so well today. I have tiny veins too, and monitoring can be a huge nightmare.

    I am glad that the work issue has been resolved.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home