Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Shots, Thanks, and Misc.

Just like on Wednesday night, the shot on Thursday night hurt like hell and I didn't get it all in. I was doing so well with the shots until then. However, last night's shot went well, so maybe I'm back to doing it the right way.

Tonight I start on the stims - so 3 shots tonight - yikes! I'm really not looking forward to it.

Thank you to everyone for your comments on my last post. They really do make me feel better. I had never been told my antral follicle count until my "binder visit" with the nurse, so I had no idea what that meant. Thanks for making me feel at ease!

Yesterday, I went to another CLE all about legal writing at Seattle U Law (where I went to law school). The CLE wasn't terribly exciting. Next week, I'm going to another one at the school all about corporations and the 1st Amendment. That one should be fun as I am really interested in constitutional law.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home