Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 5 of Stims - Ultrasound and Bloodwork

It's been a crazy day here today (and raining again). I just wanted to give an update to everyone on my ultrasound and blood work this morning. I asked for my E2 levels this time and this is what they were:

Monday - 304
Wednesday - 733

The women in my support group told me that I want the number to double and it more than did so, so yay!

As far as the ultrasound, there was one follicle out there ahead of
the others at 14, while 5 others were between 10 and 11.5.
There were about 4 or 5 others under 10. I'm not sure it's not a big deal - at least, I hope it isn't - but I'm nervous about the one that jumped out in front of the others. I hope that the others catch up and that I have several follicles for retrieval (whenever that may happen) and possibly a FET if this cycle doesn't work.

I am so completely emotional today, and I've been invited over to a friend's house for dinner - I wonder if they really know what they're getting into with me coming over.

So getting back on track... the RE wants me to come back on Friday because of the follicle that's at 14 (the appointment is at 7:15, which means I'll have to rush over to Seattle U. for my CLE that starts at 8). I'm not sure if I'll be going in on Saturday too, but I guess I still would? The RE told me that the E2 numbers make more of a difference at this point than the follicle size - and he said this after he looked at my follicle size. I'm not sure what to take from that.

Anyway, there's my update!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home