Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Random Stuff

Well, last night’s commute was actually quite nice. The rain had stopped and there wasn’t much traffic. I got home in 35 minutes – that has to be a record for me in the afternoon!

And yep, our nice summer and even nice fall so far is gone. Boo!

There’s nothing going on today. Just felt like blogging. Oh, last night I had to do 4 shots since I ran out of medicine in one Gonal-F pen and had to start on another. What fun, huh?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    You are a pro now!

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger GLouise said...

    Hi sweetie- I haven't been here in a while, due to traveling for work. So happy to see you are in the middle of your cycle! Please keep us posted!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home