Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 16, 2006

Continue On and Rain Sucks

The nurse just called and said my hormone levels look good, so I should continue with the same dose of the stim meds I’ve been on. Next appointment for blood work and an ultrasound is on Wednesday.

Now that the work issue is resolved, I feel completely drained. I am so exhausted. And it’s raining heavily right now – I hope that by the time I need to drive home, it will have slowed down a bit or better yet, a lot. I hate driving in the rain (which is funny considering the reputation Seattle has). Ugh, I’m never going to get home. My home is around 25 miles away from my work, which, on days like this, really sucks.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 3:55 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen said...

    It sounds like all is going well with your cycle so far. That's great news!

    I hope that your commute wasn't too terrible.

     
  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    I'm glad you're doing well with the stims.

    Great that the work issue is resolved too. I hope the rain is over!

     
  • At 8:47 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    glad to hear that things are progressing normally so far, I hope that trend continues.

    the rain is supposed to be taking a breather today, but yesterday was crazy. even in Seattle we don't get that kind of rain very often. But, I think it's official, summer is gone and winter is knocking at the door. sigh.

     
  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    good news about the hormone levels. Every normal test is a great one. LOL.

    Hope the rain died down enough so your commute wasn't too horrific. I know the traffic here sucks so bad even on a sunny day! :)

    I guess we can officially kiss our freakishly beautiful and warm fall goodbye!

     
  • At 9:21 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Hey, good news is good news.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home