Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Anxious

The closer I get to the appointment tomorrow, the more anxious I am. I am so anxious to hear what, if anything, the stim drugs have done so far. I hope that I hear some great news tomorrow. Those in my group said tonight that they would be surprised if I didn't have great results based on my last IUI that I had with the Repronex. I hope they're right. I'll know bright and early tomorrow morning!

Speaking of Repronex, the RE's handout for the injectables talks about the Repronex stinging (which it did), but not the Menopur - that stings too!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home