Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 29, 2006

Thanks!

I just have to say that you guys are great. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. And it is so great to hear from some new people (not that I want anyone to have to go through infertility) - I will do my best to keep up with each and every one of you as you also go through this (I really need to update my blog list as I read a lot more than what is listed there). It is my feeling that we need all the support we can get, so I will try to be there for you as much as you've been there for me.

To answer Watson, it is kinda exciting to be starting this process. There are times that I just stop and think - wow, I'm actually going through with this! I never thought I would do IVF (because of the financial risk) until the time came that it was my only option in getting pregnant. We talk a lot in my support group on how our minds change when it comes to certain things the further along in this journey we go.

Anyway, thanks to everyone. I truly appreciate your support.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM , Blogger noela said...

    I also need to update my blog list! Thanks for reminding me. ;)

    Wishing you good luck on your first cycle!!!

    Nilla

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Good luck Heather! I hope your first cycle is also your last in IFland! (At least until you want another little guy!) Let me know how the injections go!

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Good luck Heather! I hope that everything goes smoothly with this cycle, and that you get your BFP at the end. Hugs.

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck Heather! I wish you much luck, and will be coming back often to check on you and your progress.

    Sending you good thoughts for a successful cycle!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home