Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

Grrr...with two good things

I don’t know what it is, but I am just extremely irritated by most people the last couple days. It doesn’t seem to matter what they do or don’t do – I’m just irritated. It also doesn’t help that I keep having twinges of pain - I could feel it coming last night – possibly PMS cramps or possibly some side effect of one of the medications I’m on. All I know is that it kinda hurts. I was going to write about all of the things that are irritating me, but well, let’s just say most everything is irritating me these days. Oh, and today, my body decided to start on the hot flashes – lovely side effect.

I took my last BCP on Saturday and today is the last day for the Doxycycline for a while. I have my suppression check tomorrow @ 2 – hopefully, everything is properly suppressed so we can start the stim. drugs on Saturday.

I got the sweetest e-mail from a friend last night asking how I was doing with the shots and she said she was thinking of us. It was really a nice surprise and it came at the best time when I was feeling a bit irritated.

Awww, I just got some cute pictures from my sister – there’s one pic that shows all four of her kids and it just cracks me up because the youngest poses for the camera all the time and this picture is no exception. You can see it here if you want to. That just makes the day a little better.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I was very irritable when on injectables. I think that is pretty normal. Unfortunately, so are the hot flashes.

    Your nieces and nephews are adorable!

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    Cut yourself some slack!Not only have you had an emotional rollercoaster now you are adding all sorts of hormone crap to the mix. You can be as bitchy as you want, it is your God given right as a woman on fertility treatment!

     
  • At 5:05 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

    You have all the right in the world to be moody and yucky. Take a day to just be and let it all out. I am still holding hope for you!

    Love the pictures!!!

     
  • At 5:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jeez Louise, I was a bitch-on-wheels (and had hot flashes) with clomid, so I can only imagine what the injectibles do to you.

    I agree with the others, you have every right to be cranky, pissed off and frustrated.

    I hope everything turns out great in the end :-)

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Ah, yes - Lupron Lunacy!!! Sounds like your estrogen is pretty low, hence the hot flashes. I hope your suppression check goes smashingly. I've heard that when your estrogen starts to go up on the stims that you feel much better. Mine never got that high, so I wouldn't know first-hand. g/l

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger noela said...

    So are you saying you are worried (based upon that web page) about having "only" five follicles on each side? (Just not sure if that's what you meant exactly)

    I don't think you should be worried -- as it is with everything in A.R.T. -- EVERY RE and clinic has his/her/their own opinion on what all this means, and some RE's put a lot of stock in antral follicle counts, and some put very little stock in it.

    Feel free to be as bitchy as you like! You deserve it! ;)

    Take care,
    N

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home