Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

Just one more day 'til the shots begin...

Well, tomorrow I start giving myself shots. What fun!

Surprisingly, I am not that anxious about that - perhaps because all day I was anxious about either work stuff or whether my toilet was actually going to function properly when I got home. Oh, and I caused the power to go out in my house this morning (apparently, using too much at once) and the tv didn't want to work properly this morning. Thankfully, I was able to fix the tv and the toilet problem when I got home. That pesky work problem still exists, however, and I have exactly 2 weeks to fix it while relying on state and federal agencies to help me out. I was so close to telling the state person that I do not need this stress in my life right now because I'm about to go through an IVF cycle, so please help me solve this problem so I can be as relaxed as possible. But I didn't tell her that. I'm sure this particular state agency is going to hate me and my employer by the time this issue is resolved.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    I hope the work situation resolves itself and that you come out unscathed. Not good timing for that to be happening...

    Yay on starting shots - I start my Lupron on Friday after my baseline scan. I hope everything goes well for your first shots - but seriously, don't panic, they are really not too bad.

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

    When I first started giving myself shots I was terrified, but quickly found out that they are not nearly as bad as I anticipated. In fact, I was so happy to be doing something other than waiting around. GOOD LUCK!

     
  • At 2:06 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    Infertility AND working for the government---you are officially elevated to sainthood status!

     
  • At 2:08 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Oh, I don't work for the government, but my job does involve a lot of interaction with government agencies. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

    Thanks though! :-D

     
  • At 2:08 PM , Blogger GLouise said...

    How did the shots go today??

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I hope that the shot goes well tomorrow. For me the anticipation was the worst part.

    I hope that things at work get better soon.

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger kellg said...

    I start shots Friday -- can't wait, although I am a little scared. I am counting down, but don't want to think about it too much at the same time. Good luck tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home