Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Little Better

So the work issue is a little bit better. It still isn’t completely resolved, but things are looking better than they were yesterday, so I feel a little more relaxed.

Well, the 2nd shot last night wasn’t so bad, and it actually tickled when I took the needle out. My husband said that he wasn’t expecting to hear me giggle from it tickling me. These actually aren't too bad (though, of course, I would rather not do them in the first place).

Tonight, I’m going out with a group of girlfriends to this bar that we used to go to more in the U-District called the Galway Arms. I don’t plan to drink tonight. I’m sure it will be fine if I did, but I’d rather not just to be on the safe side. It should be a nice time. I’m entirely exhausted from this week though (because of work and after work stuff all week long), so I’m not sure how long I’ll last.

Oh, and last night, the show that I’ve been waiting several months to see – Lost – aired the premiere episode last night. I was recording the show on my DVR and watching something else when the show started – I was going to watch the entire episode with my husband when he came home and after we took care of the shot business. We did end up watching it most of it, but we didn’t get to see the first few minutes because my stupid DVR decided to act up again and just turn off. For some reason, every so often, the DVR will just turn off and I will have a blue screen on my tv. I have no idea why it does this, and it is super annoying. It almost makes me want to go get a TIVO instead. I was so annoyed. This show and another show, Veronica Mars, are the only two shows I’ve been really looking forward to (though there are plenty of shows I watch), and of course, the DVR acts up when this show comes on. Grr! Luckily, ABC has been putting some of their shows online for free, so I watched the part that I missed this morning when I got to work. :-D

Oh, and acupuncture last night was good. It was nice to go back. She's booked for a while though, so the next time will be on the 21st - a few days before retrieval.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I am glad that things are getting better at work, and that the shots aren't too terrible.

    Have fun tonight!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home