Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Quick Update on Today's Transfer

I have a big long post written, but I'm going to post that a little later. I just wanted to write a quick post on what happened this morning at transfer.

2 of the 7 embryos went to blast and were transferred this morning. 2 of the embryos arrested and the other 3 are iffy right now. The doctor thinks that maybe one of those could make it to blast by tomorrow. They are supposed to call tomorrow to let us know.

Beta is on November 7.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:39 AM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Wow! It's all very exciting. Let's hope the 2ww goes by quickly!

     
  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    congrats on 2 blasts, that's just what you need. I hope the other one makes it so you have a tiny little insurance policy. Not that you're going to need it for a few years. and so the really hard part of IVF begins...

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    How exciting! I am so glad that your transfer went well. I hope that your little blasts are making themselves cozy in there. I hope that your 2ww goes quickly.

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger TraceyF said...

    Congrats on the 2 blasts!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home