Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

7 Things

I've been tagged by Mary Ellen&Steve over at Our IVF Journey for the 7 things Meme...so here it is...

Seven Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die

1. Have children that are genetically mine and Jon's
2. Travel (especially Europe)
3. Be content with my life
4. Go on a cruise (maybe that's already covered by travel, oh well)
5. Move into a bigger house
6. Find a job I'm happy with
7. Go riding in a hot air balloon



Seven Things I Can't Do:

1. Can't stand the sight of blood
2. Can't give blood easily (they always have a tough time finding a vein with me)
3. Can't eat meat loaf
4. Can't dance
5. Can't drive a stick shift
6. Can't stand know-it-alls
7. Can't think of another thing to write here

Seven things that attracted me to my husband:

1. His Sense of Humor
2. His Kindness
3. His Intelligence
4. His Ability to Make Everyone Feel at Ease
5. His Way with Children
6. His Eyes
7. He Listens

7 Books That I Love:

1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
2. Any Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
3. The Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
4. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
5. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
6. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
7. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve


Seven movies I'd watch over and over:

1. Say Anything
2. The Cutting Edge (I know it's cheesy, but I like it)
3. Wedding Crashers
4. Dirty Dancing
5. The Princess Bride
6. Harry Potter movies
7. Finding Nemo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home