Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ho-hum

Nothing going on today. Just felt like writing something. I'm not feeling emotional today, which is a good thing.

And just as soon as I write that, my coworker brought in her baby to show off to everyone. I'm not sure how this makes me feel. The baby is so cute, but it just brings up feelings of desire for me. I want to have a baby of my own. I want people to ooh and aah over my baby.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM , Blogger noela said...

    Ah yes, the babies at the office. It's another reason why I'm glad I quit my job and work from home now!

    People showing off their babies has been a particular sore spot with me lately. My twins were due on June 28th, and of course, my cousin who was pregnant at the same time as I was, gave birth in mid-June. Despite my requests to my parents to "keep quiet" about the news that I knew was coming....No one listened, and I ended up having to hear all about the new baby. Very, very painful for me as my babies would have been born at almost exactly the same time as my cousin's.

    Normally, I am a strong person and I can take a lot, but I was just trying to protect myself from being exposed to unnecessary pain at a particular low point in my life.

    It didn't work though! The last six months since the miscarriage have been brutal. The whole time I had to endure ultrasound photos and talk all about her pregnancy from my cousin, and she KNEW I had a miscarriage.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home