Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

Filling Out Forms

So instead of working this afternoon (it's Friday and I have no motivation), I was trying to fill out this medical history form that the clinic we're going to on Tuesday asks us to fill out. They are asking for my weight now - I can understand that, but then they ask for my weight at 18, 25 and 30. It's kinda depressing to think about how my weight has changed a lot since I was 18. They're asking about how long I was on birth control, and I honestly have no idea when I started on the pill. I know when I stopped but not when I began. And, of course, they ask about family medical history and my own history. It's just one big long form!

Anyway, I was talking to my boss earlier about my desire to have a massage and she asked if I had ever been to a chiropractor - which I haven't. She said that her daughter goes to this chiropractor over in Redmond that she really likes and they also offer massages with the chiropractic appointment. And the good thing about this is that insurance will supposedly cover the cost. So I'm going to try it at least once and see how it goes. I'm a little nervous about it, but it's been something I've been thinking about doing for a while now. The appointment isn't until the 14th though.

O.K. It's really hot in my home office, so I think I'm going to go back downstairs now. I'm thinking of going walking around Greenlake early tomorrow morning (like 7:30 early) while my husband and friend run their 9 miles (they want to go early since it is going to be way too freaking hot here tomorrow - though not as hot as where my siblings and parents live), so that will be nice to get another 3 miles of walking done.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Those medical forms can be such a pain. I hope that your appointment goes well on Tuesday though.

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Wow - I am not sure I could even accurately guess my weight at those ages!!

    Isn't the heat ridiculous?! It's just insane. My DH and some friends went to the Mariners game on Saturday and couldn't believe the heat!

     
  • At 5:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I too would be mortified to have to list my weights at various ages. The mere thought is enough to send me to the elliptical right now!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home