Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

Massage?

I really, really, really need a good massage. I'm torn between saving my money (as I really need to do) and getting a massage. My back is killing me. Back when I was going to acupuncture every week, my back was feeling great, but now that I'm going once every 3 weeks or so, not so much. If only insurance covered more than 20 visits per year, I could continue to go every week!

I was looking at the rates at In*Spa - 60 minutes is $64 and 90 minutes is $89. Rather reasonable rates and they have a no tipping policy, but I don't know if I should indulge myself. Ugh - when am I going to win the lottery? (It would probably help if I started playing).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home