Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friends & Family

I was catching up on some blogs that I read, and came across Tertia's blog in which she writes about that infertility is not easy for anyone involved - be it the couple going through infertility or for those who know the couple going through infertility.

Reading her post opened my eyes a little bit. It's so easy to think about your own pain in all of this without thinking how it must feel for those around you who know what you are going through. I know I've thought it can't be easy for those who know me to hear me talk about this and it can't be easy to know what is the right thing to say - should something be said at all? I mentioned in a comment on another blog that, for me, hearing just a simple question of "how are you doing?" can mean a lot. I'd imagine that is true of most anything that people go through whether it be a death in the family, cancer or even work-related stress or any typical day.

To my friends in "real life" and in blogworld and to my family, I hope you are all doing well. And I hope that you know that I appreciate your support.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have, but yet not really, thought about the fact that I am "super-fertile" as you call it and you are "super-infertile". When I read or hear what is going on with you day to day, I cry. I am crying now. I wish so much that I could make things different for you. Hell I wish I could be there, physically by your side while you are going through this. but I am only here for you through the internet or phone. I often wonder if that is enough?
    For sometime I thought maybe it was me that was the reason that you did not spend so much time at my house when you are here, but now I realize that it must be hard for you and you might even have some hate for me that I have 4 kids and you have not had one? You know that I would walk through fire if that meant you having your own baby. I would do anything for you, I hope you know that. I don't know why god made things the way they are. I don't know why things are this way. but anytime that you need to cry, yell, hit, or hate someone, I am here and I will not take it personally. I know the pain you have, but yet i don't know, if you can understand that. just know that I am always here, always night or day. *HUGS* love ya!

     
  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    You're really sweet to say such nice things. I do know that you wish things were different for me. I don't have any hatred towards you having your 4 kids - I will admit that I am jealous though. It's too hard for me to really show my emotions in front of anyone really, so sometimes the internet or the phone is enough. I do wish I could be more open in person though.

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A good scream and a good cry are always good for the soul, so if you want someone to yell at, I am here and I will understand. Have a good weekend and I will talk to you on monday, if I get to the computer first!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home