Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What Comes Next?

Tomorrow afternoon (@ 3:45 p.m.), I have an appointment with my RE. I'm anxious to hear what she has to say. Another IUI with injectables? Move onto IVF? Today is CD11 of the current cycle, so it won't be for a little while before we can do anything anyway. What's weird is that I had some pain on my right side much like I had last cycle when I was on all the fertility drugs. Luckily, the pain went away in time for me to take a walk around the trail nearby my work. I think I walked around 2 miles like yesterday, but I don't know for sure since my friend didn't come with me today - she has a GPS device that tracks how far we walk and where.

Anyway, I'm doing better than yesterday. I'm trying to ignore those annoying people I mentioned yesterday. Thankfully, today, that's been easy to do since I haven't heard from them or seen them today.

I also got some great news today regarding a friend of mine - not only did her donor cycle work, it looks like she may have twins! I am so excited for her!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck at your RE consult, and congrats to your friend!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home