Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 17, 2006

Up and Down and Up and Down

The weekend was actually quite nice after my breakdown on Friday night. I went to go see a depressing documentary (An Inconvenient Truth), but I also went to go see an entertaining movie (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest). I spent Saturday with some girlfriends working on our different crafts (we're wild!) while watching Big Fish - I fixed a couple bracelets and made another that I will need to fix because I made it too small. Someday, I will get the hang of this.

My husband and I had a nice date on Sunday when we went to go see the Pirates movie. I went to a library opening on Saturday (again - so wild).
:-D

So for the most part, the weekend was nice. Then came Monday - Mondays do truly suck - especially when you're paying a bill online - bye bye money. And, of course, there's work and having to deal with people who think they know it all and apparently think you're stupid. Do some people get off on making other people feel stupid and making people feel like what they care about and desire is stupid? I don't want to go into too many details right now. One good thing about today is that I went on a 2 mile walk with a friend at lunch. I think I may go again tomorrow (if I remember to bring some clothes to wear when one is working out outside).

I'm not really that fond of my job - it's just something I do to get money. I feel an obligation to stay since they really pushed me to stay just a few short months ago, and for the most part, the people are nice. There are some exceptions - surprisingly (or maybe, not so surprisingly), those exceptions tend to be the attorneys or again, those who think they know it all.

Well, on that note, I suppose I'll go now and go read some more of my book or maybe I'll just look at stuff on the internet. I'm not really feeling that motivated to do either.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    Sorry your co-workers are being yucky.

    Glad you had a good weekend.

    People who need to put others down tend to have BIG issues, so try to remind yourself it's THEIR problem (even though you have to suffer their ignorance).

    Cheers to you!

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger x said...

    I'm with you - my job is 100% about money. I certianly wouldn't do this on my free time! I hope you found something interesting on the net to keep you busy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home