Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2006

One More Day of Clomid, One Day Closer to Repronex

To answer Alli's question from my last post, I start the Repronex tomorrow and continue that for 3 days. Then I have the ultrasound on Saturday to see if the Clomid and the Repronex worked - particularly on the left side. All I could think of this morning if that if this doesn't work, I know we should move onto IVF and I'm honestly scared to. I don't have the money right now to do that and I know that when I do, I'll probably have enough for just one shot and if that doesn't work...

On a slightly different note, I'm afraid that my hearing is going to become nonexistent because of how high the volume is on my iPod. This morning, before I could get my iPod out and the wires untangled, I heard the following exchange...

Pregnant girl to another vanpool person who hasn't been in the van in a while: "You haven't been in the van a while. Why?"

Other vanpool person: "I haven't been sleeping well. My sleep apnea and the other medical issue have been bothering me, so I've been coming into work later."

Pregnant girl: "I never knew how hard it was to work until I wasn't getting enough sleep. I just can't get comfortable with this pregnancy."

Other vanpool person: "Poor baby."

Me (in my head while this is going on): UGH!!! Stupid wires - get untangled already. Aah, there. Poor baby! What about me? I'm waking up about every hour or so because I'm either burning up so I need to take all the covers off of me or I'm freezing because I took all the covers off of me when I was burning up. I haven't got a good night's sleep in several days now.

Me - right now: I know that being pregnant can sometimes, or a lot of the times, be uncomfortable, but at this point in my life, I can't have sympathy. Maybe I will when I'm pregnant, but right now,I have no sympathy when I have to go through all of this crap to get pregnant in the first place.

Maybe I should take Sunnie up on her offer*! ;-D

* Please note that I'm kidding and I do not wish harm on anyone.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Family Ties said...

    lol! You know you have to put that disclaimer down...the internets are watching...

    *disclaimer* Sunnie does not wish to harm anyone either....but if it happens :) lol

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger x said...

    Those damn wires, they get tangled so easily! Would it be rude to get in the van with them already on?

     
  • At 8:56 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    I should probably do that - I just don't think about it as I'm listening to the radio in my car until the van shows up. Perhaps tomorrow I will try to remember to do that. :-D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home