Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Repronex Arrives

I got my fertility medicine in the mail today - I had it shipped to work since they needed someone to sign for it and I wasn't going to be able to take a day off work to sit at home. I'll need that vacation day when (notice I didn't say if and when) the IUI happens. It's a rather big box for something so small. I opened it up and even though I knew that needles were coming, I was still surprised to see a container for us to put the needles once we are done with them.

Yesterday morning, my coworker finally had her baby. Needless to say, there were many pictures sent out. And this morning, the pregnant woman in my vanpool had a breakdown. I felt sorry that she was crying, but thought later, that I'd rather be crying because of pregnancy hormones than because my latest IUI failed. Hopefully, I'll be pregnant soon too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger x said...

    I hate the email to "all" baby pictures. Sometimes I get them for people I don't even know. It's not a great motivator in the middle of the work day.

     
  • At 5:19 AM , Blogger Family Ties said...

    Do you want me to drop a small bomb on the vanpool while you're out for a bathroom break? I can also shut down the entire internet for 2 mins and mysteriously delete the preg. pics before they get to you...you let me know...

    hehehehhehehe

    *evil grin*

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    LOL Sunnie.

    Wow - you have your own hazardous waste disposal! When do you start your injections?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home