Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Support Group Bracelet


Support Group Bracelet
Originally uploaded by heathercim.
A mentioned a while ago that my support group got together to make bracelets with beads that each of us brought to represent ourselves. This is the bracelet I made.

I should have put them in a different order, but it will be a nice reminder of the support I get from them. One of the girls brought a bead that had the first letter of our first names on it - which I thought was a nice idea. I brought a bear bead (I collect bears), and the other women brought various other beads.

So, regarding the whole infertility stuff, I've actually been o.k. except this morning when vanpool girl talked about her pregnancy. I don't know why it bothers me so much, it just does. I'm so glad I have an iPod.

I'm also wishing the next cycle will start already!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home