Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What's that again?

So I went to the RE's office this morning for an ultrasound. She said everything looked good - she even asked me if she had told me that she thought my ovaries looked great (she had).

Tomorrow I start on Clomid and take that for the next 5 days. The RE ordered Repronex for me from a pharmacy in CA, I believe, to start taking that next Tuesday. It should show up here at work on Friday. Has anyone taken Repronex and if so, how was it? The nurse showed us how to inject the Repronex - as usual, I am not looking forward to the needle part of this whole journey.

When the pharmacy called me to set up delivery, I was a little taken aback by the cost even though I knew it was going to be a lot more than what I was used to. I can't imagine how I'm going to be if we have to move onto IVF with all the $$$ that requires.

Anyway, that's CD2. I have some hope for this cycle - it's a different protocol from what I've been doing - so I'm hoping the Repronex will be exactly what I needed. We'll see!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Heather - I am not sure if that is the same injectable that I have just received for next cycle (because i'm sure this one didn't take - LOL) but I'll check and get back to you!

    Of course, I won't be able to tell you any information about it since I haven't taken it ever, but at least we would be partners in crime! lol.

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Family Ties said...

    I hope so too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home