Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm definitely feeling it

Like hopeful mother, the left side hurt less than the right side. It still stung a bit, but not nearly as bad as the shot on the right side. The shots are being done IM (which I was surprised about because I thought they would be done SC).

So this morning, I'm walking over to our accounting department, then down to the deli to get some water and my right side really hurts! I feel like there are many, many follicles on that side, but nothing on the left. I'll find out for sure tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. But I don't think I'm going to do much walking today.

Alright, just a few more hours of work, then it's time for the weekend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home