Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good lunch

My husband came out to my work to have lunch with me. That was nice - it was nice to get out of the office, if only for a little bit. After lunch, we walked around the pond that is in the middle of my company's buildings and some other nearby businesses.

It seemed like we saw several pregnant women, and I know my husband noticed it too as it seems each time we saw a pregnant woman, one of us would say something like, "when we have our baby..." or "what will we do if we ended up with twins?"

In less than 48 hours, I'll know if the Clomid and Repronex did its job. I wish I could go in right now to find out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    I hope your medications did the job they were supposed to. It's so nice you are able to spend some quality time w/ your husband today. That is so important during the difficult and stressful times of IF.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home