Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

That Repronex Stings!

Last night was the first shot of the Repronex - it stung as it went in, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still I would rather not have to do this. I have 2 more days of Repronex and if everything looks good, then there will be one more shot - the trigger shot. I'm really anxious for the ultrasound on Saturday.

Last night, I wasn't feeling very hopeful that all this will work. I was just certain that it wouldn't. In fact, I was freaking out that it wouldn't work. Thank goodness for my support group. Today, I'm about the same - I have some hope, but not much. My right side feels sensitive, so it feels like I'm about to ovulate on that side. I don't feel anything on my left side. And that makes me nervous - I don't want to have spent all this money and have nothing happen on the left. Maybe I just don't feel it on that side, but there really is something going on with the left side - I really hope so.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger Debbi said...

    Hi Heather! That Repronex really does sting like hell. It's actually the saline that stings so I used a bit less liquid to mix with the powder and it didn't sting quite so bad. You might want to check with your RE's office if this is an option for you. Good luck!

    Debbi
    another cyclesista

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home