Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 22, 2006

OUCH!

That shot last night stung so badly! OUCH!!!!

Last night (before the shot), I met up with a couple friends to walk around Greenlake. I'm not sure if that was a good idea. About halfway into it, I started to feel some sensitivity on my right side - nothing on my left though. It just got worse and worse that it was starting to feel painful, and I really didn't want to continue walking toward the end. It would seem the drugs are working on the right side at least.

I told vanpool girl that we are in the midst of another cycle. She does seem to care when I talk about it with her, but she forgets that hearing about her pregnancy is not a fun experience for me.

I really, really don't want to be at work today. My husband has taken the rest of this week off and the three days at the beginning of next week, so I want to go home and hang out with him. Then, the weather in Seattle is beautiful, so I really don't want to be inside. Plus, I'm tired. I'm still waking up because of night sweats.

Well, even though I don't want to be at work, I suppose I should do some of it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    I hope your day goes by in a hurry. My DH is off today too and it made coming in to my office that much harder!

    Good Luck this cycle!

     
  • At 11:06 AM , Blogger x said...

    I am sorry the shots are stinging. It's a good thing you don't have to do them for too long. I hate coming into work if my hubbie is off, doesn't seem fair!

     
  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    I'm also taking Re*pronex for our first IVF. Not all of my shots have stung, it's really weird. The left butt-cheek hurts less than the right. Also hubbie has learned to inject more slowly which helps with the stinging. Not sure if you're doing IM or SC, but this is what has helped me.

    I have had some weird night sweats on the Lu*pron, but it has ebbed off since I started my stims.

    I hope the rest of your day at work goes by quickly! I need to get back to it, too. It's just so much more interesting reading what other people are up to!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home