Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 24, 2006

9 and 5

I went to my RE's office for an ultrasound this morning and the news is good!!! I have 5 follicles on my right side and 9 follicles (!!!) on my left. The largest one on the left is 19.5 right now, so we are moving ahead with IUI #3 - I really hope that 3rd times the charm! Right now, we are going to go in for another ultrasound tomorrow just to make sure the follicles on the left are growing as they should, and if they are, we will do the IUI on Monday or Tuesday. We'll know for sure which day tomorrow.

I am just so happy that there are 9 follicles on the left. Yay! It is kinda funny that I felt the follicles more on the right side than on the left, and the left is the one that had more of them and they were also bigger on the left side.

Well, my husband and I are off to go have a picnic at one of the nearby beaches in the city. The weather in Seattle is just beautiful, so we have to take advantage of it! I'll share more news tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger Family Ties said...

    OOH Heather! Looking good!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger Meg said...

    Hi Heather.. Yes it is a bit weird. I was certain that I only ever ovulated from the right ovary, but my baseline scan showed otherwise. Curiouser and curiouser.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home