Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

too tired

I'm too tired to blog too much tonight. Stayed up later than I should. I watched a new show called The Walking Dead on AMC with Jon. That is our new show to watch together since Lost is no longer on and True Blood isn't on until next summer. It seems like a good show. We've watched the first two shows so far - I think there are 5 episodes out there now.

Alright, must go to bed so I can go to work. I'm going to my first chiropractic appointment in four years tomorrow - hope it helps out with the back issues. And then later tomorrow night, I'm going to a spa party at a friend's house. Looking forward to that.

sleep now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    I need to start going to my chiropractor again. Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home