Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Bother

Not much to say today. I got to work at 7 and I'm leaving at 6 and well, there isn't much to say about work at the moment. I just hope the drive back home goes well.

I don't have any cute kid stories to share either.

So today is another random, boring post.

Question:

Isn't it annoying when you ask "hey does anyone want to go to this thing with me? I'm open to any time" and many do not respond so I think they don't want to go to this thing. Well, I guess it turns out that they just don't want to go with me because I see facebook posts of people going to said thing. That sure does make me feel good! I'm not saying people have to do everything with me, but it isn't often that I get out and not that often that I ask if anyone wants to do something with me either. And well, if they had said, we are going but we want to go alone or something like that, then I would have been o.k. but no response whatsoever?!? I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home