Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Harry Potter & Blech

Last night around 9 p.m., my body decided that it didn't agree with something I ate and revolted. So I really didn't go to bed until about 2 and even then I was up every hour. Things seemed to finally quieting down this morning around 8 or 9. I still feel kinda gross but at least I was able to eat a little something and I am able to hold down some liquids.

Thankfully, I was feeling better since I had tickets to go the Harry Potter exhibit at the Pacific Science Center. It was an interesting exhibit. Seeing costumes worn by the actors and props from the movie. On the signs showing the proclamation of things banned had at the very bottom "blah blah blahblah blahablaha" etc. I pointed that out to Kelly who seemed amused by it, as was I. It was then pointed out to people nearby us. It was kinda funny seeing costumes worn during the first or second movies compared to later on - seeing how much the actors have grown over the years.

Soon, I hope to go see the movie.

Now I must go to bed since I had very little sleep last night and I am about to pass out.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger Heather said...

    I want to see the movie too. Just getting caught up on blogs and wanted to say I'm thinking good thoughts from your mom and good luck with the snow/ice. I'm curious how this winter will be for us. Last winter was pretty tough.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home