Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snomg & 2010, you suck!

Day 3 of Snowpocolypse or Snomg here in Seattle. I actually came into work today. Wasn't too bad, I suppose, driving out there, but I'd rather not, thank you very much. Because I work for a retailer (even though it is the corporate office of said retailer), they will never, ever close the offices...ever. I think even an earthquake would keep it open. The buildings will be destroyed and our recording will still say "the corporate offices are operating as normal".

Anyway, my mom called me last night to tell me they found cancer in her back. She had cancer a few years ago in her breast. I just heard that she will see her oncologist on 12/01/2010 to figure out what the battle plan will be. She will beat it again! Stupid, freakin' cancer.

2010 has been the year of cancer for my family and friends this year. It can please go away now. May 2011 bring joy and happiness and great health for everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    huh - I guess I mentioned this yesterday. How quickly I forget these things.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home