Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ho hum

Not much to say today either. All three kids went to get flu shots today - for Ben & Ella it was #2 and for Nicholas, it was #1. Nicholas needs to go back in a month for #2. And I should say that Ben & Ella's was a nasal spray not a shot - which I guess is better for them. They won't scream as much with that as they would the shot. I guess Nicholas didn't cry at all with the shot - that is surprising. Jon took all 3 since I'm stuck at work. Blech.

Tonight, the UW have a 5 p.m. game. My vanpool leaves at 4:30 - hopefully, most people will be at UW by the time we leave so the commute isn't as bad as people keep saying it will.

Blogging every day when you really don't have much to say is rather annoying.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home