Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Day of National Blog Writing Month

Today is the last day so I can stop blogging now. :-D

Mom went to her doctor appointment today (got in a day earlier than expected). Will start radiation and other medication next week. She will also be having a pet scan done. After 3 months, they'll do another one and see if the treatment is working. If not, move onto something else. Hopefully, she can beat cancer again. I have hope that she will.

I went to a spa party last night in which I was the only participant. I felt compelled to purchase something. I got a couple items - one of which will be a gift.

I didn't get to bed as early as I hoped tonight since I stayed up to watch Glee, then the person who originally sang the song "dog days of summer" was on SNL on my DVR so I listened to that. Now must go to bed and get a minimal amount of sleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home