Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chiropractor & Blech

Went to the chiropractor today - it was just an initial consult so no adjustment done this time. I go back in one week but before that she wants me to have an xray done of my neck to just check it out in case there are any issues. I'll do that sometime this week.

So it looks like Benjamin got sick too. Last night, maybe around 11, he started to throw up and continued off and on until about 3 or so. Nicholas and Ella were coughing a lot, but so far (knock on wood), they have not gotten sick. Jon stayed home with Benjamin today since he has a gazillion sick hours and I have 8 to last me until February (and I only have that since I worked extra last Friday night to make up at least 3 hours so I could keep my hours at 8 rather than 5). Hopefully, I won't need those hours.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home