Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bouncy House - Livingroom Version

Ben & Ella decided that they would put all the pillows from the couch onto the floor, along with their blankets, and said that it was their bouncy house. Thankfully, they did not bounce all that much. They also thought it was funny when I was pretending to be a bear (that was last night) and was trying to eat them for my snack.


I have pics on my flickr account - www.flickr.com/photos/heathercim

Short blog post for today. It is bedtime. Perhaps tomorrow I will remember before bedtime. :-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home