Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Santa

Very quickly - just thought I'd write about today's Santa pics. Each year, the employee club has Santa come to the corporate offices for pictures. Last year, Ben & Ella were about 5 1/2 months so it was rather easy to get a good picture. This year, now that they are 17 months and have some (or a lot of, in Ella's case) stranger anxiety, not so much. Ella CRIED before I even put her on Santa's lap - Benjamin looked freaked out and almost burst out crying. The look he had on his face was just heartbreaking to me, as was Ella's! We ended up being in a few of the pictures and I wasn't prepared for it - I would have worn something different if I knew I was going to be in the pictures. I really should have guessed we would be needed in the pics to calm the children. I didn't get a chance to take some of my own, so we'll see how these pics turn out.

It was nice though that they gave the kids a little gift (a DVD) and some treats (they enjoyed their first snickerdoodle).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    This age is never fun with Santa. I learned that lesson with daniel. The easy thing to do this age is to just have a picture of santa in the back ground and then take a picture of them. you might have to wait til they are about 3 or 4 for them to like santa again. Morgan has figured out the truth about Santa, so sad. :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home