Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

24 1/2 weeks - pregnancy update

They say 24 weeks is when a baby is possibly viable outside the womb, so yay for reaching that point! I heard on the radio this morning, an ad for Swedish (I think) about how a woman had one twin baby at 5 months and the other 3 weeks later. How horrible to have them so early! However, baby - you cannot come out until March! Yes, I am anxious to find out if you are a boy or a girl, but I would rather wait until you are full term to find out than have you come any earlier than anticipated.


This Friday, I have my next OB appointment in which she will do the FFN test and check my cervix. yay...

I have been feeling some pressure like I did before - so I'm a little anxious about what the results of the test and cervix checking might be, but I'm hopeful that things will be o.k.

Most of the time, I feel pretty good. There are a few times that I have some hip pain but it happens more when I'm doing a lot of standing up time (the weekend), so I need to find my support belt and start wearing that per PT's orders. For the time being, I have stopped going to the PT as it doesn't seem as necessary as last time, but if my hip starts bugging me again when I am wearing the support belt, I'll probably go back.

At some point in the near future is the yucky gestational diabetes test - will find out on Friday when that will be. I think she said before about 26 weeks or so.

That's about it, I think. More news this Friday (if I remember to blog - it's a good thing I decided to not try to do National Blog Posting Month).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home