Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Questions from other day and one more to add to it.

First, about the questions I asked the other day.

With the bottles, we have gotten rid of the night time bottle and sometimes the mid-morning bottle, but not the morning bottle or late afternoon bottle. They get their milk from a sippy cup when they don't get it from a bottle.

I'm anxious to get them off the bottle and my husband wonders why. It just seems like they should be off of them by now. I especially want them off the bottle when the new baby comes. In the next couple weeks, hopefully, we can get them off the remaining bottles.

As for the flu shot, my OB does want me to get one, but I didn't get one today because I'm still fighting a cough so I'll have to come in next week to do it.

For tying tubes, I was going to write this in my post about the OB visit today, but here will do. She said that if we did a c-section, then tying the tubes would be easy to do. If we do a VBAC, then she would recommend an IUD or for Jon to get a vasectomy. She did mention that it is permanent so we need to be sure. I know I don't want to have any more kids, but right now, I'm just leaning toward an IUD. I think I'm going to try VBAC too. More on that in next post.


What about getting them out of cribs and into toddler beds? Benjamin is a tall boy, so I'm thinking we'll need to get him into a toddler bed soon. And based on my first comment, I need to clarify what I mean by this question. I'm afraid of him being able to climb out easily and falling, so that's why I wonder if I should move him to a toddler bed. Any thoughts on that?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A toddler bed uses a crib mattress, so it won't help with a child height issue.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home