Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update - Twins & Pregnancy

I don't have much to write about, but I figured I should write something for whenever I get around to making the scrapbook for this pregnancy (still haven't finished the last one).

Baby is moving around every so often. I really felt the baby move around when Jon and I went to a coffeehouse the other night to listen to some music (Jon's mom watched the twins for us). Did baby like the music and was dancing or didn't like the music because he or she was trying to sleep?

This past weekend, we took Ben & Ella to a farm to go into the pumpkin patch. We didn't really go into the pumpkin patch, but we went on a hayride and went through the corn maze. The corn maze ended up being too long for me. Pictures are on my flickr site!

Hmm, what else? I still haven't picked up the baby name book that I borrowed from an ex-coworker, so I have no idea what this child's name will be. Still have about 19 1/2 weeks to go to think of one(if I go to 40 weeks).

This Friday, I have an OB appointment and next week, I go to my first physical therapy appointment for this pregnancy. I went last time and it seemed to help, so I'm hoping it will help with the hip issues again.

I think that's about it. Feeling mostly alright - just hip issues. Somehow managed to sleep nearly 7 hours without having to get up to go to the bathroom. Not sure how I managed that. I know I was super exhausted and fell asleep on the couch about 8:45. I've been fighting a cough and just when I think it's gone, it makes a comeback. Unfortunately, Ben & Ella have it too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home