Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Babies

Hmm, it's been nearly a week since I last wrote something.

Ella is more and more getting up on her hands and her feet (and sometimes her knees). There have been a few times that we put her to bed for the night or for a nap for her to wake up with a frustrated cry she has because she's trying to get on her tummy then to her hands and knees/feet but the crib is in the way. Sometimes, she has got there successfully but can't get past the rocking motion or she goes backwards. I'm expecting any day now to find her sleeping on her belly. It's very cute that when she's on her back to sleep, she puts her hands behind her head.

Benjamin likes to sleep with his arms extended in some fashion. Last night, it looked like he was doing the John Travolta - Saturday Night Fever pose. Cute! Benjamin hasn't really seemed interested in attempting to crawl yet, but she tells some great stories!


Hmm, what else. We took the babies to a birthday party for a 2 year old this past weekend. Benjamin slept through a good deal of the party. Ella slept for a little bit. They came to visit me at work on Monday since I had to work and Jon didn't. Everyone oohed and aahed at them and how big they have gotten since the last time they saw them (in person) on Halloween. A coworker of mine made big hooded towels for the babies with this cute little ribbon on them. Adorable! She also offered to babysit with her 14 year old daughter. My boss and her 20-something daughter came over on Saturday so Jon and I could go out on a date. We went out to lunch and saw The Spiderwick Chronicles. I'm looking forward to bringing my children to movies and see them get all excited about it. My nephew loved the movie so much, he now wants to read the books (I read them a while ago). I'm looking forward to my children being excited about books too - I hope they will be - I'm trying to start to read to them more than I had before so I hope that will encourage excitement in books!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home