Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Cute Stories

Speaking of how lucky I am, I wanted to share these cute stories of my sweeties before I forget all about them.

Ella, sitting/standing in the exercauser, pushed one of the buttons that plays music and she starts to dance to the music. So incredibly cute. Ella is sometimes getting up onto her hands and knees but becomes easily frustrated so she doesn't really go anywhere quite yet but back onto her tummy or backwards.

Benjamin, also into music apparently, was sitting in the Bumbo the other day with a plastic chain rattling the chain against the Bumbo, stop rattling to "sing" then he started head bopping to the music in his head. It was so cute. When he stopped, I thought I would turn on the tv to some music on the digital channels, but he wasn't happy with that. He wanted to sing and dance to his own songs, thank you very much.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Looks like you got some musicians on your hands. I guess they want to be like their Papa!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home