Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a Boy and a girl for us and a boy for a friend.

I just realized that I missed mentioning that on February 12, 2007, we found we were having a boy and a girl. I have to admit that I was happy we were going to have one of each. :-D

A friend of ours e-mailed us this morning to tell us she delivered her baby boy on February 12 at 12:06 a.m. My husband pointed out that Benjamin was born exactly 8 months prior to that - on June 12 at 12:06 a.m. Congratulations Aki!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How cool! February 12th is a great day...it's Kate & Carson's birthday. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home