Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Things I've Been Meaning To Blog About

Some dos and donts with babies. Funny. :-D

I can't decide if this is a good idea or a silly one. It's great because it would keep the baby's head safe, but I fear I would be seen as a paranoid mom. What do others think?

Speaking of being paranoid, look at all these places you'll find germs. I never really thought about the bottom of my handbag being a place, but it certainly makes sense.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well...the baby helmet won't protect their face...I see a potential choke hazard when it's pulled on by a sibling...

     
  • At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I vote paranoid mom. Babies are tougher than we give them credit for. Plus, what Jon said.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home