Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

Words Cannot Describe...




A lot of us in blogland probably have already heard the news from Mary Ellen and Steve. I just heard the news this morning as I haven't been able to read blogs in a while. I don't know them in real life, but I've read Mary Ellen's blog for a while now. I just cannot imagine what they are going through right now. I cannot stop crying for them. My prayers are with them during this incredibly difficult time.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Wow....that's all that I can say right now. My heart literally ached as I read their blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home