Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ramblings

So far, Happiness Sold Separately is not what I expected, but so far, it seems like an o.k. book. Hopefully, I can finish it and the other library book by the 24th when they're due! I doubt I will. The only time I have to read is in the vanpool and occasionally at lunch at work. I suppose I could read instead of watching tv...

Right now, Sophie (one of my kitties) is laying on my lap making it hard to type. She wants the love. She definitely has become more affectionate towards me ever since I became pregnant and even more so since the babies came home. I'm not sure if she is just lacking in the love or she just loves me more - probably the former. I guess I won't be leaving the computer for a while - though I really need to get going and get some things done. I need to figure out a dish to bring to a party we're going to tomorrow - any ideas? Something simple. I was thinking a baked pasta dish maybe.

Alright, I'm going to go read some blogs since Sophie isn't letting me get up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    Sorry to read about your dream about Ella- how scary!!!!

    I hope you get time to finish your book.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home