Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 09, 2007

Icky Dream & more

I had a bad dream last night that Ella started to have seizures and then her face became distorted like one's face would become when looking in a funhouse mirror. I think what caused me to have such a horrible dream was that after I woke up with Ella at 3:45 a.m. (I don't know why she's waking up in the middle of the night these days) and gave her a bit to eat as she seemed to be hungry, I put her down as soon pretty soon after she was done eating and I was afraid she would choke. She's not sleeping on the elevated pillow thing anymore and she still spits up a lot.

She woke up again around 6 this morning. I think Ella woke up even before her 3:45 feeding as I remember Jon coming from downstairs with her as I bringing Benjamin out of his room. Benjamin woke up about 2:30, I think, then again around 6. What can we do to get these babies to sleep all through the night - in ella's case, sleep through the night again? There's a meeting on Monday night with one of the multiples groups I'm involved in that will have a speaker talking about sleep issues. Jon's mom and cousin are visiting on Monday, and since I've never met one of Jon's extended family members, I'm kinda interested in meeting her. It almost seemed like Jon's parents don't talk to their siblings or other family members as I never hear about them - well, hardly ever. We'll see how it goes. I may be able to meet her when I get home from work (yes, I have to work on Monday) and then go to the meeting.

Well, that's all for now

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Classic 4 month sleep regression. Check out Moxie. This too shall pass.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home