Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today's post (what a creative title)

I ended up going home early yesterday, and I'm glad I did. I really needed that rest. It felt weird, though, to go home and not go get the babies. I went home and slept for a couple hours before I went to go get Benjamin and Ella. When we got home, we just hung out for a bit. At one point, I was holding Benjamin and Ella was in the bouncy seat in front of us. Ella sneezed, and Benjamin thought that was hilarious apparently because he let out a little chuckle. So adorable!

This morning, I decided to go in a bit later to work again to rest a bit more, but today I was able to make it throughout the whole day. I actually feel a lot better than I did yesterday. I still have a stuffy nose, but I don't have the aches and pains as much as I did yesterday and the day before. Because I went in late, I was able to go with Jon to drop off the babies at daycare. Ella, once again, cried as we were leaving. That makes me so sad. I didn't want to leave them!

One thing that has changed since the babies started day care is that our bed time for them has changed. They used to go to bed between 7:30 and 8, but now, it can be anywhere between 8 and 9 (though Benjamin is still awake and it's 8:53 p.m. as I write this and he isn't showing any signs of wanting to sleep). We're still trying to figure out the new routine.

One year ago yesterday, our lives changed forever - we found out we were pregnant. What a wonderful day that was - the best election day ever!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home