Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Blech, Ugh, Grr

Yesterday afternoon, I started to feel crappy, but this morning, I felt o.k. so I just came in to work a bit later than usual. However, now, I’m wishing I had just stayed at home. I feel so incredibly exhausted right now and Jon was very nice in letting me go to sleep early and for taking care of the babies who woke up during the night. Both babies woke up at some point in the night – Ella waited until nearly 4 to do so. Benjamin woke up at midnight or so, I think. I have no idea what kind of cold medication I can take while pumping – we called the pediatrician’s office and they told us what to look for, but we couldn’t find any medication that had what they were talking about (I don’t remember what they said). So because I have a fear of taking something I shouldn’t, I’m taking anything other than ibuprofen for my headache.

So my husband has been playing a game with some of his guy friends (and one girl friend). I thought when he signed up for this they wouldn’t be playing every Friday night, but nope, they’re playing this Friday…again. Don’t get me wrong - I love Ben & Ella and I love to hang out with them, but as they mentioned on Scrubs last week, each parent needs a break. I did have a break last night because I wasn’t feeling so well, so I appreciate that, but it’s not the same. I wonder how some of the other spouses feel about them playing every Friday.

This morning, because I was late, I went with Jon to take Ben & Ella to daycare. Ella started to cry when we were leaving. :-( Jon said that this was the first time that she fussed when he’s left. It was hard to go – especially since she was crying when we left. I’m going to leave a bit early today since there’s a Sonics game tonight – hopefully, I’ll get to the day care well before 6.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Kelly Mom (www.kellymom.com) has a decent section on what meds are safe to take when breastfeeding. Avoid anything that has a decongestant as that can dry up your milk.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home