Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Walks & Pictures

Interesting - mama merit badges...

It's 4:21 on a Sunday afternoon. The weekend is almost over.

The babies and I had 2 good walks today. Once around a track while Jon and a friend ran, and another through a nearby park so another friend could take a family photo of the four of us. Jon says he wants to use the photo for our Christmas card, but I thought our Christmas card would just be a photo of the babies. Do people really want to see us too? Oh, and I thought the babies would be in cute little Christmas outfits too, not in Bjorns.

I'm not sure the photos ending up being all that great since my new glasses have transition lenses, so it looks like I'm wearing sunglasses. I forgot about that since these glasses are so new (got them on Friday) - I should have worn my old glasses.

Well, better go, I've got one fussy baby and I'm sure the other one will be fussy soon. And well, there are chores to do too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    $5. for those badges!!! OMG! I just think someone wants to get rich quick. Even the Boy*Scout badges are only $.15 or so. and Besides, who would want to wear a breast on their sleeve?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home